Thursday, July 30, 2009

Last Home Game


Hey Fans,

As we approach the last home game at Navy-Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Md., I wanted to take a moment and thank all the fans who have supported us throughout the season. Filling the parking lots and filing into the stadium for some great lacrosse!! It really has been a great season with K. Dixon setting both team and league records and watch Bayhawks Alex Smith, Chris Garrity, Ronnie Staines and the rest of the Bayhawks play their hearts out for our loyal fans.


I know I have had fun cheering with everyone and running up and down the sidelines and sitting in the stands with the best fans in lacrosse!! I really am looking forward to this Saturday as the team gets to ready to play their last home game of the season. There will be lots of food, games, prizes, and of course LACROSSE!!!

Next time you see me make sure to give me a high-five and and cheer on the team. Thanks again to the fans who really make this sport the amazing game that it is.


Flying-High,

Hawk-Eye



Check Out Our Website

No comments:

Post a Comment